Call if you have any questions or to register
- Class fee payment is due at time of registration. You can call to register by phone and make a payment on your credit card. We encourage early registration and not waiting too long because the classes have a maximum of five students and sometimes minimum of two students.
- Samples of the class projects can be found in our shop, our website and Facebook events.
- A 48 hour cancellation notice is required to receive a refund. If we cancel a class because there are less than two students or for any other reason, we will notify you as soon as possible and you will get a full refund.
- Please come to class early enough to buy your kits, beads and supplies. Classes will start on time. You can bring your own tools if you want. Watch for special instructions where you need to have some work done before class.
- Classes are designed for students at least 13 years of age. It is recommended that you have good hand strength and mobility to take any of the beading classes, especially the earring and wire working classes.
- You get 15% off your regular priced purchases the day of your class. This discount is not available on the Make & Take Opportunities or Free Demonstrations. It also cannot be applied towards future classes or sales items. Discount not valid on any special offer on classes or free classes.
Sign up for a class, come play with us, learn something new and have fun!
INTERESTED IN PRIVATE OR YOUR OWN GROUP CLASSES?
We have great teachers and they love sharing their skills and joy of beading. If you want your own private lessons or have a group from three to five, we will do our best to arrange that for you. Please call our shop, let us know which class and how many students and some preferred times. We will do everything we can to arrange that for you with our teachers. Group classes should be the same price as the regular scheduled ones. Private lessons may be more and we will quote you a rate once we arrange it with the teacher.
If you have any questions, please call the shop. (360) 393-4605